- More Info
- Great for any size ice fishing shelter
- Up to 3 hours when fully charged
- AC/DC use or connect direct to battery with alligator clips
- Two Velcro straps for attachment
- Rated for 200 lumens for the main light, 30 LED's.
- Rated for 60 lumens for the 17 LED top light
- Run time *up to 12 hours at full charge
- Remove the LED Tube Light from the package.
- Charge the light for 3 hours before use to ensure a full charge. To charge the light, plug the light into a standard 110v household electrical socket using the AC adaptor, plug it into a 12v socket (i.e. cigarette lighter) using the DC adaptor, or connect the alligator clips to a 12v battery. Red connects to positive (+), black connects to negative (-).
- Run time is approximately 3 hours using the internal battery. Re-charge time is approximately 3 hours.
- Move the switch to I to use the flashlight feature.
- Move the switch to II to use the row light feature.
- Move switch to O to turn the light off.
- The light can be used either plugged in, or unplugged for maximum portability.
- Re-charge after each use to maintain a full charge.
- The light can either be hung from the hang hook, or attached to a pole or other object by using the included Velcro straps.
Product Weight (LBS) 1.25